The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them

Falkirk Areas First Point of Call Re Migrant Issues & Information

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS Empty
PostSubject: WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS   WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:58 pm

A woman had to be rescued by emergency services after being stuck on her boyfriend's toilet for two years.
The 35-year-old's skin had grown around the seat and her legs had wasted away.
Her boyfriend, 36, would bring her food and water and ask her whether she was ready to come out of the bathroom.
She would reply, "maybe tomorrow", according to police in Kansas, U.S.
He finally called in police and medics who found her on the toilet with her jogging bottoms pulled down to mid-thigh.
She was "somewhat disoriented" and her legs looked like they had wasted away, Sheriff Bryan Whipple said.
"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was okay and did not want to leave," he said.
"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital.
"The hospital removed it."
Mr Whipple said investigators were deciding whether any charges should be filed against the man.
He added: "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.
"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body.
"It is hard to imagine - I still have a hard time imagining it myself."
The boyfriend called police on 27 February to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend" but never explained why it took him two years to call.
Police have not identified the couple, of Ness City, Kansas.
Neighbour James Ellis said the woman had a difficult childhood after her mother died, adding: "I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it."
"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said.
"What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."
Back to top Go down
https://icf-falkirk.forumotion.com
yahoo

WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS Empty
PostSubject: da hoe on da bog   WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:31 pm

oooh man dats boggin...i dnt bewiev it. ur mekin it up noo Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

WEIRD USA!!! WOMEN STUCK ON TOILET FOR 2 YEARS
Page 1 of 1