The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them

Falkirk Areas First Point of Call Re Migrant Issues & Information

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEIRD USA!!! SEX WITH CAR??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WEIRD USA!!!  SEX WITH CAR?? Empty
PostSubject: WEIRD USA!!! SEX WITH CAR??   WEIRD USA!!!  SEX WITH CAR?? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 am

Mechaphiliac Admits to 'Having Sex with' 1,000 Cars

We know what it's like to fall in love with a car, and we have nothing at all against a little steamy-window sex in the backseat of a '67 Chevy -- as long as you're with someone else.

Edward Smith, on the other hand, currently "lives with" a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla whom he calls his "girlfriend."

Smith, a self-professed "romantic," writes poems about his cars, and says he first had sex with a car at the age of 15. Since then, he says he's only been attracted to autos, not humans.

Smith has several other cars besides Vanilla -- including a 1973 Opal GT, named Cinnamon, and 1993 Ford Ranger Splash, named Ginger -- but he says "his most intense sexual experience was 'making love' to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf."

So one question certainly begs to be asked of all this love-making: How does one "have sex with" a car? Is it all about the tailpipe? Is he burrowing a hole in the back seat? It's unclear from the Telegraph article that profiles him, but his tone seems to imply that there's something kinky happening here: He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

http://www.asylum.com/2008/05/27/mechaphiliac-admits-to-having-sex-with-1-000-cars/
Back to top Go down
https://icf-falkirk.forumotion.com

WEIRD USA!!! SEX WITH CAR??
Page 1 of 1