The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gateway & Resource For Migrants & People Working With Them

Falkirk Areas First Point of Call Re Migrant Issues & Information

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS Empty
PostSubject: WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS   WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 am

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS Lightb10
Back to top Go down
https://icf-falkirk.forumotion.com
shakz

shakz

WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS Empty
PostSubject: lightbulb...........................lol   WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:09 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

WEIRD PAKISTAN!!! LIGHTBULB FOUND IN MANS ANUS
Page 1 of 1